S205 C63 Buying Advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just having a look on Autotrader. Out of all the Estates under £40k my favourite is the gorgeous blue 67 plate in Mercedes Lincoln for £38k. 1 owner 17k on the clock. Non "S" though

Haha I've actually rang that dealer dano 😁 It's got full MBSH and the ATF and a load of other filters were done on it last service 👍 it would be a stretch for me to go for that one though, especially at MB finance rates.

.....I do have a mate that owes me some money mind... 🤔lol

Just having a look on Autotrader. Out of all the Estates under £40k my favourite is the gorgeous blue 67 plate in Mercedes Lincoln for £38k. 1 owner 17k on the clock. Non "S" though
You got the link?

Haha I've actually rang that dealer dano 😁 It's got full MBSH and the ATF and a load of other filters were done on it last service 👍 it would be a stretch for me to go for that one though, especially at MB finance rates.

.....I do have a mate that owes me some money mind... 🤔lol
You’re not obliged to take dealer finance. You can secure finance separately.

This one also looks decent. Low mileage and 1 owner. Not a fan of the white middle bit on the front lower grill but each to their own. Got the best wheels aswell IMO

Good price and a main dealer security albeit non Merc

Lol i love car shopping....if im annoying you or taking your fun away of looking please tell me

Lol i love car shopping....if im annoying you or taking your fun away of looking please tell me
Not at all! I'm loving how invested you guys are in my quest 😁👍

I've looked at that white one you've linked dano (I'm pretty much living on Autotrader) unfortunately it doesn't have the performance exhaust, missing that special little button. In my head when I'm setting off for work at disgusting o'clock I can put it into 'quiet mode' 🤣

Come on Ant. Hand in ya pocket time. 👍
Haha Happytalk is fully playing devil's advocate now lol feel like you're as excited as I am lol

There's 2 on Autotrader now in that colour combo, blue metallic with night pack, both look fantastic. Cheaper one is missing 360 camera and it's got the gloss black centre console instead of the much better ash wood. (& twice the mileage)

I do still need to find a buyer for my A7 mind, hopefully it won't take long but we could be in for the long haul here.

I've looked at that white one you've linked dano (I'm pretty much living on Autotrader) unfortunately it doesn't have the performance exhaust, missing that special little button. In my head when I'm setting off for work at disgusting o'clock I can put it into 'quiet mode' 🤣
Brilliant blue is a cracking colour (mine looks stunning when clean) :) Also, I never try and quiet mine down when I leave in the early hours, my neighbours get to listen to a great exhaust note whether they like it or not.....

Brilliant Blue here too. It is lovely. Makes the Jasper Blue of my C32 look dull when they are parked together. Currently my C63 is tucked away from the weather...

Haha it's a good point you make sgregory, who knows how much longer we can enjoy the V8 soundtrack, if anything they should be grateful to be some of the lucky few lol

It's not my neighbours I was concerned about though, it's waking up my 1 year old son at about 4:45am ....and then suffering the Wife's wrath 😬🤣

I'm loving the pic of the 'slumbering beast' Jobsworth, looks quite menacing sat there waiting for spring. I'm starting to feel some jealousy creeping in lol

Hi all, new member here. I'm in the market for a S205 C63 or C63s, preferably registered before April 17 😉

There doesn't seem to be many out there but there is a 2016 c63s (without PP) for £34.5k being sold by MotorDepot.

Just wondered what peoples thoughts were on this?

Firstly, you can get a non S with PP for a similar price, would people prefer to have burmester and pan roof etc?

Secondly, is it advisable to be buying a car like this from a place like MotorDepot?

Any thoughts and opinions would be very gratefully received.

Link to website:
MERCEDES-BENZ C CLASS C63 S Auto For Sale At Motordepot.co.uk
I bought one just under two years ago and it does have the premium pack which I would recommend. The pan roof lifts the interior which would otherwise be quite gloomy.

The S gets bigger brakes, active engine mounts and an electronic limited slip differential rather than a mechanical one. The extra power is nice but not the main reason to choose S or non-S. As mentioned, the seats could be a deciding factor.

Personally I'd have to have the S as I like all the extra things it has and it's not just a styling exercise as is sometimes the case.
Yes, the seats alone are definitely a deciding factor. Well they were for me at least, plus the non-S didn’t feel quite as quick as I expected. Perhaps testing a Nissan GTR shortly before, wasn’t such a clever move.

Hi DWK, so did you end up with a 'standard ' C63 with PP?
I'd love a go in a Nissan GTR! You still ended up in a C63 though, that says a lot.

Bit off topic but wondered if anyone was running their C63 through the winter? How are you getting on with the snow!?

I'd love a go in a Nissan GTR! You still ended up in a C63 though, that says a lot.

Bit off topic but wondered if anyone was running their C63 through the winter? How are you getting on with the snow!?
I've run both my C63s through the Manchester winter for the last 4 years - no worries. No winter tyres or any of that nonsense. Just slow and steady in Comfort when the snow is here (which to be fair is not often).

I got a C63S with pretty much all the options, apart from HUD and it also has the drivers pack which gives a higher top speed, not that I am ever likely to see it!

It’s ok in the snow, just take it slow and steady. In comfort, it actually pulls away in second.

Thank you Iggu and DWK, that's very reassuring as I'm stood here watching it snow lol I was also budgeting for winter tyres so it's good to know that you don't bother Iggu 👍

Sounds like you found a good one DWK, there are some spec'ed up ones out there! I've not seen any with more than just the parking sensor & 360 cam buttons yet 🙄

Thank you Iggu and DWK, that's very reassuring as I'm stood here watching it snow lol I was also budgeting for winter tyres so it's good to know that you don't bother Iggu 👍

Sounds like you found a good one DWK, there are some spec'ed up ones out there! I've not seen any with more than just the parking sensor & 360 cam buttons yet 🙄
Maybe that will help me with depreciation then. Certainly, the first owner paid over £80k for my one and also had PPF applied from new.

Well you're just showing off now DWK lol
You've done well mate, I'd be over the moon if I found a similar one 👍

Well you're just showing off now DWK lol
You've done well mate, I'd be over the moon if I found a similar one 👍
Yeah just don't ask much the extended warranty costs. Very expensive piece of mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom