• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

The AMG Car park look back picture thread.....

bobafett. nice pic & good to see your in the end bay, though I would have my wheels on the white line:rolleyes:

bobafett. nice pic & good to see your in the end bay, though I would have my wheels on the white line:rolleyes:

Haha, I usually use up to bays. When I parked that, there was no other cars around, came back and its like a magnet!

I always avoid exposed end bays like that, very high risk of some idiot driving into your car whilst turning. Saw it happen at BHX long stay with a shuttle bus, but equally possible with your average driver in any car park.

I always avoid exposed end bays like that, very high risk of some idiot driving into your car whilst turning. Saw it happen at BHX long stay with a shuttle bus, but equally possible with your average driver in any car park.
Agree 100%.....I never park in a corner space for exactly those reasons!!

H9yt7h1.jpg

Not a car within 50yds each side:rolleyes:
Stopped by police 5 mins earlier for mis-spaced number plates :mad: No crime here, they are all sitting in their cars eating chips looking at number plates

Attachments

• car park.jpg
    car park.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 70
Quite a few hidden gems now popping out👍🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom