Top cop demoted after saying BMWs were 'black man's wheels'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
From article:

"It was just a joke. Cops seem to spend more time investigating each other these days than they do catching criminals."

Amen!

Another interest less story from the DM. Thank you Dragon..once again, you are the weakest link..:rolleyes:

Anyone fancy a fun packed night out with a real livewire Pop Star..could be real fun..

From article:

"It was just a joke. Cops seem to spend more time investigating each other these days than they do catching criminals."

Amen!

Joke? He got demoted, this must be serious. If you go to Brixton, you will notice some blacks are very proud of their Mercs. These are also their cars.

How f'in ridiculous. Does that mean I can't call myself white?

What is this world coming to? Just makes me despair!

I am sure a lot of people use this statement without getting demoted, police or not. Total overeaction. which will you prefer, one that does not use this statement ,but then goes out and stops every BMW driven by a black guy?

My wager's that if the News Business laid off the racial reminders they give us every other week, we'd forget how bigoted we all supposedly are.

Joke? He got demoted, this must be serious. If you go to Brixton, you will notice some blacks are very proud of their Mercs. These are also their cars.

The quote was from the copper himself!

You have to be so careful in these days of extreme political correctness, a few years ago I was President of a National Institution and as such had to do a lot of after dinner speaking on several occasions my comments would be heard by government ministers and officials attending these dinners. In these cases my after dinner speech had to be e mailed and approved beforehand, the number of what I thought were inoffensive jokes that got rejected was unbelieveable and the reasons they gave were incredible. So in the end for these type of dinners I just stopped trying to crack the gags and stuck to the serious bits, although other people did still get the benefit , I share Gina and Golloms sentiments entirely PC world gone mad. There was a time and a place for the cop's comments unfortunately for him he got both wrong

You have to be so careful in these days of extreme political correctness, a few years ago I was President of a National Institution and as such had to do a lot of after dinner speaking on several occasions my comments would be heard by government ministers and officials attending these dinners. In these cases my after dinner speech had to be e mailed and approved beforehand, the number of what I thought were inoffensive jokes that got rejected was unbelieveable and the reasons they gave were incredible. So in the end for these type of dinners I just stopped trying to crack the gags and stuck to the serious bits, although other people did still get the benefit , I share Gina and Golloms sentiments entirely PC world gone mad. There was a time and a place for the cop's comments unfortunately for him he got both wrong

Care to give us some examples to laugh at?:D

Its just reverse racism, tell me how the One Extra radio station isn't racist toward the white population or the MOBO's are not racist toward white musicians. I too despair when I read crap like this...................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom