Visit to South Yorks Police Road Crime Unit - 18th Nov

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We will try to be there for coffee, if not see you at HQ at 6.
Thanks, Andy

I'll be at the hotel at 5:15 and will get coffee sorted (coffees on me) look forward to meeting you all. Will PM you my mobile number just in case there are any last minute problems.

Looks to be a good night presentations by bike & traffic cops and road safety camera partnership, then tour of ops complex and garage where they will show us all their toys plenty of times for questions and they have told me no holds barred they will answer anything.

Just confirmed everything OK

Just had a call from South Yorkshire regarding our visit tomorrow evening, everything is confirmed and good to go their side.

Meet Aston Hotel just down from the unit from 5:15 onwards in the bar for coffee or 18:00 at the Police operations complex.

All details directions earlier in the thread but if you need anything just call me just should all have my number by now

best regards
Ian

Just a quick post to say thanks to Ian and the chaps at SYP.

Interesting night - always interesting to hear the other side's view!! And interesting to note that it very much the same as ours. Bloody Government! :mad:

Anyway - thanks Ian and well done pulling this together for us, and good to finally meet you. :thumb:

Hope everyone got back safe and sound.

Shude - you didn't have to go to those lengths to avoid it! :eek:

And Aoraki - lovely new motor! :thumb:

Miffed that I couldn't make this but I had appointments until gone 7 p.m. Will look out for the next event.

A very interesting and enjoyable evening, thanks to Ian for sorting it.
"Evo cop" seemed to think Tracker was the way to go, which is good as I'm having Tracker Horizon fitted Monday (£149 all in)
Nice to meet you all, Andy.

Thanks Ian for sorting a verry interesting evening. It was an informative insight into the way the Government is treating our Policing resources. Sid

Also thanks Ian. It was interesting, not least to find how negative some of the cops were. It seems that they are being given the tools, but not the bods to do the job.

What came across to me was that it was when we as the public say that we would prefer to see more traffic police than speed camera's, so would they. The only people gaining here it would seem is the government with revenue.

Gutted that I couldn't make this, even set off and got halfway there but the M60 was seriously broken (probably some fool had an accident and caused misery for the rest of us! :eek:).

If the next one is in Manchester then I'm there!

OK, own up. Who left this behind? :thumb:

garage.php

:dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom