What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Same here - will tax the E500 in the morning. I have 500 miles to do this, might as well do them in style!

Same here - Machine polished with correction wax and wax. Much harder work than it sounds.

View attachment 97241View attachment 97242
Lovely, I have a real soft spot for those 👍🏻

Checked tyre pressures with my new gauge and changed a logo puddle light that had failed. Now off to get some beer from Sarah.

The car hasn’t turned a wheel for nearly 4 weeks, it still has nearly half a tank of diesel from pre lockdown. It really needs a wash:confused:

Nothing in the Merc but drove the taxi to the shops earlier, only third time it's moved in ten weeks!

Realised it has been a while since the E250 moved, pre lockdown was last time.

I did charge the battery but think I should take it for a spin before it beds in.

Bought it another bloody rear tyre. Seriously the road detritus where I live is getting worse as this is the second one in 6 months, both badly cut down to the cords by whatever I had the misfortune to run over.

Time to buy more lottery tickets I think ;)

Just waiting on my Brabus front seats to turn up, then I will swap the leather onto my seats before swapping all the plastics on the 4 seats in the back!!

Granted not 'today' but was Saturday haha.

DWC1NOU.jpg

Fantastic customer service and experience @ MSL Peformance. The car is quite the savage now too!

Took the E250 to the garage and put some fuel in, first it has been out since March.

Need tyres on the front, plenty tread but they are cracking at the edges. :wallbash:

Moved them around.

didnt get wrong to getting much done today .. I have ordered a few bits - center console sat nav wheel to fix my broken one and something for a little more poke at the rear M-tec 10mm rear spacers and longer bolt

Attachments

• mb9.jpg
    mb9.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 3
E350 cdi Coupe In for A service at an independent £145 , digital service book done .
Dealership wanted £380 for same service, I asked them if they still had **** Turpin working for them, the sarcasm fell flat as I had to explain who **** Turpin was .:doh:

Last edited:
C350 CGI in for delayed B service including plug change at local dealership. Also getting the MoT done (£35). Not unreasonably at this time, they're not providing a loan car so I had to walk home and will walk back to collect it later. A lovely sunny walk home this morning but thunderstorms predicted for this afternoon at the time it's due to be ready :(

Some views on my 30 min walk:

IMG_0382.JPG IMG_0383.JPG IMG_0384.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom