What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

ajshughes

Car
W204 C220 CDI
Used Pela 6000 to do my first oil change using extraction method. If the technique is good enough for MB main dealerships, then why scramble around on my back removing undertrays?! Managed to extract 6.5l in 20mins or less.
Even if it leaves an amount of old oil - the ease of the job means that it can be done more regularly. Also there’s always going to be some old oil left in whichever method. Overall v pleased with the new method.
Also broke a clip on dash trying to find a mischievous rattle… great. Car due for passenger airbag recall swap out so hopefully the disassembly and reassembly will sort the rattle.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
2014 E63 Biturbo
Washed the sahara dust that had collected on the car after the last shower:doh:
This is what you can expect if you buy a black or dark coloured car.
That is without cleaning off the incessant bird crap deposited on the car every day.

20220619_083731[1].jpg 20220619_083747[1].jpg

Bobby Dazzler

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
ML AMG-line Black Series

A.J.

Suffolk by the Sea. UK. Soon to be Norwich
Car
2017 C200 2ltr (Petrol) ///AMG Line, Premium 4dr. 9G. Brilliant Blue with Porcelain trim
Washed the sahara dust that had collected on the car after the last shower:doh:
This is what you can expect if you buy a black or dark coloured car.
That is without cleaning off the incessant bird crap deposited on the car every day.

View attachment 128843 View attachment 128845
When did that fall, all we have had is constant sunshine and a temperature of 22° :)

Skd884

MB Enthusiast
Car
A handful of Amg v8s.
Drove to Goodwood, epic day the highlight being the T.50 GMA, stunning!

OldskoolRS

Car
2016 C200 AMG Line Saloon
Nothing today, but I have spent 4 days cleaning, polishing and checking things on it since we picked it up on Tuesday lunchtime.

Actually I lied; I took the wonky back numberplate off again to check the thread size on the original three remaining Rivnuts.

Might finish off the DA polishing tomorrow as I've still got the bonnet and roof left to do, but it's looking good so far:

Full nearside edit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom