2004 GTG and road run update - April 3rd (North)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A great day out, marred by the occassional rain. :eek:

Good to see you all and meet new faces - Pammy! :D :D

Steve and others who commented about my car. Yes I told you it was fast mates. Steve I might not have kept up with you on a long straight, and you were limited by the road conditions to a mere 120. ;) ;)

And NO it isn't chipped, it's the standard E320 CDI, which is the uprated version of the first engine and is "equivalent" to chipping the old engine. :p :p

Photos to follow - Be patient. :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
Just like to add, a great day out, thanks to Ray for organising it and everyone that turned out on the day. it was great to meet you all.

looking forward to the next and will be spending the day fixing the touchscreen....

Craig

Photos

Some photos of our Great Day

GTG1.jpg

GTG2.jpg

GTG3.jpg

GTG4.jpg

GTG5.jpg

GTG6.jpg

GTG7.jpg

GTG8.jpg

GTG9.jpg

Last edited:
Great pic's Brian - thanks for posting :D

Thought that as my pics of the cars are similar to everyone elses I would post people pics. Place the face to a name. :D
peeps1.jpg
peeps2.jpg

peeps3.jpg
pammy1.jpg

<edit> notice one member purchasing refreshements :eek:

Last edited:
kikkthecat said:
Pammy, What a hugger :eek:

Clearly Kinky and myself have missed out.. :( :(

PJH said:
Clearly Kinky and myself have missed out.. :( :(

aaaw - you'll just have to come to the next one then and catch up :D :D :p

Yes Mr. H - an interesting observation.

I propose that we have a PAP GTG, and pay homage to Lady P.

K

In case anyone was wondering why there was a non merc car in the pics
- it was mine. It was the best days outing I've had in the car and in such good company (Brian :devil: ) :bannana: Ray said it would be Ok and I think Mercedes Lady would agree with that decision ;)

GTG6.jpg

Last edited:
steve_bcs said:
In case anyone was wondering why there was a non merc car in the pics - it was mine. It was the best days outing I've had in the car and in such good company (Brian :devil: ) :bannana: Ray said it would be Ok and I think Mercedes Lady would agree with that decision ;)

And I bagsy a go next time ;) :D It's a well cool car - scrummy :D

Pity the weather stopped us really appreciating all the cars on the day - will just have to do it again :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Steve,

When you turn up in a Merc we will be dissapointed. Your other cars are far more interesting!! At least I can say I have been in a Ferrari now.

Glad I saw the E55 before it went though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom