Benz On The Green 2015 on May the 16th. MBClub and PCS anual GTG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Indeed, Excellent day out, weather was stunning and I was impressed with the sheer size of the thing! Definitely one on the calender for next year.

Last edited:
What a fantastic day. Many thanks to Olly, Pauline and all those that gave up their time to make this a wonderful day.

It was great to meet up with new and old friends, some who haven't been around for a while.

As usual the cars and the weather where pristine. Hope the Ben Charity raised a bundle of money.

Many Thanks to Olly and the team for another brilliantly organised meet they just get better and better!

My first ever PCS get together (after years of never being around) and now I know what a great day Ive been missing. One of the best organised and friendliest car meets I've been to in a very long time.
Great cars, friendly people, a fantastic venue and a half price re-mapping make for a great day out...
Well done Olly and the team. I can see way organising it dominates your life in the months leading up to it!

Hello all,

A massive thank you for all that turned up. We had a great day.
I couldn't have asked for better weather too. Sorry I couldn't get round to say hello to everyone.

The workshop was full up all morning with some lovely cars. Jack and Graham worked really well.

Thanks to Peter (C43AMG) for the new trophy for best car in show. Well done to Justin for winning it with his C43.

Thanks to Pauline, Nick and Honor for the help. Thank you to all the other helpers too.

Just the clearing up to do and start preparing for next year.

Lastly we raised £3286.06 for BEN it's a truly amazing amount of money. Thank you all so much for digging deep. We took over double than than last year.

Ginger. You are a legend.

Thanks for having us Olly, as everyone else has said, a really good day and the weather complimented it. Got back home around 11.30 this morning, 252 miles door to door. It would have been a bit earlier but for the last pint last night, and meeting up for a chat after a "spirited drive" with some C63 boys at Sandbach Services on their way to a meet. :D

Ginger. You are a leg end.

FTFY

Many thanks to Olly and everyone for a great day. Great weather, entertaining drive down to Goodwood :devil:
A few too many beers but never mind

Was shocked to win Car of the Show :D but will look after the cup with pride :thumb:

Was shocked to win Car of the Show :D but will look after the cup with pride :thumb:

Shocking! Your star is askew. Apart from that, looks lovely!

Is it me or are no cars made after Peters CL55K in any colour other than silver (including grey) and black?

If anyone got any good shots of the 116, please can I have a copy?

There were so many fancy cameras being used on the day that I didn't bother with any phone pics other than one before I set off.

ForumRunner_20150517_152227.jpg

Shocking! Your star is askew. Apart from that, looks lovely!

Is it me or are no cars made after Peters CL55K in any colour other than silver (including grey) and black?

The Speed back up the A3 must of moved the Star ;)

Another great day at Benz on the green :thumb: just a few more pictures

_I2A2096.jpg

_I2A2088.jpg

_I2A2085.jpg

_I2A2083.jpg

_I2A2077.jpg

_I2A2066.jpg

_I2A2104.jpg

_I2A2079_1.jpg

You lot are fantastic.
Thank you everyone for turning up and supporting Ben.
I'm speechless (literally and metaphorically...).
£3268. That is outstanding.

Thank you to everyone who donated prizes, cash or bought raffle tickets, or took part in one of the competitions. Well done.

The day was a resounding success, albeit with a slight hiccup on the drive out!

Thank you all and we will see you next year!

few pictures from yesterday...was great to meet those i got around to seeing..

Last edited:
If anyone got any good shots of the 116, please can I have a copy?

There were so many fancy cameras being used on the day that I didn't bother with any phone pics other than one before I set off.

Lucy took a few, once they're off the camera I'll pass them on.

Great pictures,gutted I couldn't make it, that scuderia is something else. Black series looks so tough.

Yeah but the plonker at the wheel can't park it for toffee. The DS3 effect...

Yeah but the plonker at the wheel can't park it for toffee. The DS3 effect...

I could understand if it was an ff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom