Benz On The Green 2015 on May the 16th. MBClub and PCS anual GTG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great Day out as always Many thanks to the whole Benz on the Green Team

DSC_0006_zpsxh36bpy0.jpg
DSC_0019_zpsa1zxgppx.jpg
DSC_0015_zpscpfjpbox.jpg
DSC_0013_zps3d8tbnj8.jpg
DSC_0022_zpsj0mfc9uw.jpg

There are some great photos posted up here!
If anyone has high res quality photos that they would be happy for us to use publicly for marketing please can you email them to [email protected].
Cheers!

Great photo of Dash's W124 Estate Colin....:thumb:

Thanks to Olly and all the PCS boys, as well as all their family and friends for a great event as always :rock:

Sorry I missed quite a few of you, had an urgent call on the way down just before Hindhead and had to travel up to N. London for a while before heading all the way back down again! :doh:

But was pleased to arrive in time to still see a great show of cars, plenty of good folk and still managed to grab a bite to eat and some raffle tickets (didn't win anything but some great prizes were on offer!)

It really was a well organised event, and hopefully next year I'll be there from the beginning :)

Good to see lots of familiar faces and plenty of new folk too. Sorry if I didn't get to talk to many of you this time around!

Cheers,

Will

We have sent out an email to all those who opted in at registration. Please check your email and junk folders. It is from [email protected]

If you didn't opt in and would like to give us some feedback please email me at the address and I'll get back to you.

Cheers!

I really Sorry i can not make this meet now.
Can i please be removed?

Just spoken to Oliie at PCS who talked about "bends on the green". Sounded like some sort of tortuous early-morning exercise for the over-fed.

Apparently it's Benz on the Green and I may well be there, avec 300CE, this May.

And, according to Oliie, I desperately need a 5-speed 722.5 gearbox guru!!

Ah well.

RayH

Just spoken to Oliie at PCS who talked about "bends on the green". Sounded like some sort of tortuous early-morning exercise for the over-fed.

Apparently it's Benz on the Green and I may well be there, avec 300CE, this May.

And, according to Oliie, I desperately need a 5-speed 722.5 gearbox guru!!

Ah well.

RayH

Wrong thread :p check the date

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom