What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Started to clean mine today as well Richie, as it was looking nice and bright outside.

Soon back in with my tail between my legs though, much too cold for me outside. Even in the garage I was shivering, it seems to be a combination of all the pills I'm currently taking and my poor diet which isn't helping at the moment. :(

I was out for the usual walk early doors so knew it was cold but, as I'm wrapped up well for that, didn't realise how cold...

So, if you want to pop down to us and carry on with it for me... ;)

I drove mine, it is what they are designed for ;)

I drove mine, it is what they are designed for ;)

Unfortunately that's something else I can't really do at the moment. Hopefully by the end of the month I should be OK again but at the moment it's a struggle. I've still not managed 1,000 miles in the current one at the moment which is really upsetting me as I was really looking forward to getting it.

Started to clean mine today as well Richie, as it was looking nice and bright outside.

Soon back in with my tail between my legs though, much too cold for me outside. Even in the garage I was shivering, it seems to be a combination of all the pills I'm currently taking and my poor diet which isn't helping at the moment. :(

I was out for the usual walk early doors so knew it was cold but, as I'm wrapped up well for that, didn't realise how cold...

It was a bit nippy down south today too. Got as far as the shed for the bucket/cleaning kit and turned back to the comfort of the armchair.
I'll try again tomorrow;)

Soon back in with my tail between my legs though, much too cold for me outside.

I've still not managed 1,000 miles in the current one at the moment which is really upsetting me as I was really looking forward to getting it.

Dave, it was bright and cold in the North East today also, although it didn't take long to get the blood pumping. Normally I wouldn't be interested in washing someones car, but maybe I could help you with that running-in period. Of course I would need to clean it at my house, being familiar with my gear and all that. I make it ~250 mile round trip (the long way). ;)

0TaUepOm.jpg
JN3eFT2m.jpg

PJHLW2tm.jpg
Ck9JEbcm.jpg

Time for a clean

B5nmw6jm.jpg
Zakm9lbm.jpg

Gcs4N2Rm.jpg
oRBQpvim.jpg

It'll be worth it for about 30 minutes after hitting the road again.

uLh3QNYm.jpg
xZ4f7tnm.jpg

ryObEb6m.jpg
Jan4cE3m.jpg
I know it’s 4matic Richy but your supposed to use a tractor on the farm :D:D

Cleaned the alloys and applied a coat of sealer.

Unfortunately that's something else I can't really do at the moment. Hopefully by the end of the month I should be OK again but at the moment it's a struggle. I've still not managed 1,000 miles in the current one at the moment which is really upsetting me as I was really looking forward to getting it.
Sounds like a shitter Dave. Can you get to Caffeine & Machine on Feb 2nd?

I tried M&K Endurance their new spray wax. Not what I expected at all. It was very oily, just like megs show glaze that was around years ago. One squirt on a panel seemed too much. Very disappointed. Didn't like it all all

Been getting damp on inside passenger side windscreen , frozen today! Couldn't find any damp carpets or signs that the roof seals were leaking, only had it out for a 30 mile run yesterday. Checked the drains in the front below the screen and discovered the passenger side was totally blocked and the driver's side not completely clear, so was no doubt the cause of my problems. Cleared both drains and checked that they were running free, hopefully once fully aired out all will be ok again

Moved them around the drive tonight. We’ve used the Smart over the weekend.

To think, some people have a posh or fast car for the weekend, but we’re the opposite!

Looking at whether it's going to be practical to lower the Vito more than it already is!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Booked her in to a trimming firm to have the interior A0454E5F-261A-4A32-8AF8-77F7F4A17E04.jpeg F2F5D66D-54B1-4331-BA38-795FC407468C.jpeg FEB29F4D-C98B-40E5-97C2-069FB48D6174.jpeg taken out, leather refurbished/repaired/coloured and interior cleaned. Photo shows drivers seat has lost colour... I think it may have had some work to the seat in the past. May also get the cloth over the speakers replaced if it’s easy enough for them to do!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom