Bought car from trader and engine has gone in less than 150 miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Where did you actually do the deal?

Please don't tell me at the side of a road?!

Where did you actually do the deal?

Please don't tell me at the side of a road?!

Well you learn from your mistakes, couldnt find his house and lost the paper I had it on, met him at a shopping centre round the corner in the end. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Getting Closer.

Street address

Jerounds, Harlow cm194hh

this forum is AMAZING!!!! just need a house number now. That is literally right around the corner from where i met him!

this forum is AMAZING!!!! just need a house number now. That is literally right around the corner from where i met him!

I'm no poirot but I'd say it's the one with a dozen cars parked on the drive.

Thankyou so much! how the hell did you do that?!?!?!

Googled his mobile phone number, That brought up his facebook page that is linked to a limited company.

Looked up the registered and trading address of the limited company and the Directors.

More fun than work!

Googled his mobile phone number, That brought up his facebook page that is linked to a limited company.

Looked up the registered and trading address of the limited company and the Directors.

More fun than work!
^^this^^^

and he is 32 years old :D

More fun than work!

pretty genius!!!!!!

See if people like you worked for the police, they would have caught the 10 chavs that mugged me and my mate 18 months ago in the middle of cambridge by now!

Small claims court. File it online. He may just ignore it, but on the other hand, (assuming you have the evidence), you might get his attention.

Small claims court. File it online. He may just ignore it, but on the other hand, (assuming you have the evidence), you might get his attention.

been looking into this. What if he does ignore it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom