Bought car from trader and engine has gone in less than 150 miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Googled his mobile phone number, That brought up his facebook page that is linked to a limited company.

Looked up the registered and trading address of the limited company and the Directors.

More fun than work!

Impressive - Hats of to you - Les

He will still get a CCJ if he does,but no guarantee he will comply with the order,you will have to take him back to court at your cost if he won't.

What is my address?

Lets see if you can find me. Maybe a pic of my house for a bonus point.

If he ignores it, you request that the court orders them to pay. If they ignore that, you can go over with the bailiffs...

been looking into this. What if he does ignore it?

You win. But then you have to get the money, another set of fun activities. No assurance you will get anything, but makes life awkward for him.

I doubt he'll want a CCJ if he can help it.

Be sure to proceed against him personally, not his company. How you described it, I am suspecting the invoice doesn't disclose his corporate name so he can't hide behind limited liability and just walk away.

Love this forum, you would of had to hire P.I to get that info.... Well I would have. :thumb:

davidjpowell said:
The Limes
Finchdean
Waterlooville
Hampshire
PO8 0AU

PO8 0AU - Google Maps

ETA - Suspect this might be your dads. I'll take it down whenever your ready!

Perfect. That's my place. Just doing it up actually.

Swirl flaps and BMW 320d can fail at 1000miles or 20000miles, very comon failure, have a look at bmwland.co.uk
or google bmw diesel swirl flap failure, you will be surprised
BMW still will not accept it as their fault

A certain someone on here (well, two separate people actually) told me my address, just from a photo of my car outside my house :eek:.

Both of them lived over 100 miles awy, so it wasn't local knowledge and wasn't registration plate related.

Clever or scary? - you decide.

developer215 said:
A certain someone on here (well, two separate people actually) told me my address, just from a photo of my car outside my house :eek:.

Wasn't hard working that out John;

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is - I did have a black SAAB with tinted windows :cool:.

Sorry for the thread hijack OP.

Perfect. That's my place. Just doing it up actually.

Looks lovely. Diy makes a nice change from working on cars no doubt! Especially jealous of the pub next door...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom