• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Have You Seen Any Interesting Cars On The Road Lately?

Yep, that little Golf looks to be in excellent order for a 1983 model. Shame your picture of it was largely obscured by that hulking great lump of untaxed "money can't buy taste"...
Screenshot_20240920_033938_Gallery.jpg

In the M25 clockwise roadworks (round the top) today found myself behind an 11 reg (?private plate) long black saloon badged on the rear S580e - never heard of that model before!

In the M25 clockwise roadworks (round the top) today found myself behind an 11 reg (?private plate) long black saloon badged on the rear S580e - never heard of that model before!
Straight six PHEV that took over from the S500Le back in 2022. 500bhp, not that any S class uses its 500bhp.

Does about 40 miles on the battery, but more likely 50mpg on a petrol hybrid mix.

I drove the S500Le recently. Very meh, and I doubt that this is much different. A regulator created, rather than customer desired, vehicle.

Followed a certain Mr Joe Macari home tonight in one his toys (looked & sounded absolutely amazing!!!)

View attachment 161678

KR Matt :thumb:

Oi, that's my manor !!

I was posting parcels in that Post Office late this afternoon.

Saw an Alfa Romeo 159 estate today, Red
of course. (Sorry no pics). Not seen one for ages. Have to say, what a bloody, Handsome car. Looked fantastic. 🙂👍

159 Sportwagon was a very good looking motor :cool:

Agree 100%....still missing my saloon I sold last week!

View attachment 161656

View attachment 161657
I do love the 159 shooting brake (?) is a very handsome car. The 156 equivalent wasn’t too shabby either.

We bought our last house from a couple who were obsessed about Italy. The kitchen tiles were hand painted with views from their Italian holiday home!

He had some lovely Italian cars, one of which was very special, coveref and locked in a garage which he really really didn’t want to let me in!

He had a brand new 156 GTA Shooting Brake and she had a brand new 147 GTA, both in a chameleon-effectt paint. What a pair of ballers!

I do love the 159 shooting brake (?) is a very handsome car. The 156 equivalent wasn’t too shabby either.

We bought our last house from a couple who were obsessed about Italy. The kitchen tiles were hand painted with views from their Italian holiday home!

He had some lovely Italian cars, one of which was very special, coveref and locked in a garage which he really really didn’t want to let me in!

He had a brand new 156 GTA Shooting Brake and she had a brand new 147 GTA, both in a chameleon-effectt paint. What a pair of ballers!
Cheating somewhat as I’ve not seen it, but as there’s a discussion on the 159….how about a 4 door 159/Brera combo - a handsome thing! Apparently this is the second one he made as he wasn’t 100% happy with his first attempt
4 door Brera 159

Cheating somewhat as I’ve not seen it, but as there’s a discussion on the 159….how about a 4 door 159/Brera combo - a handsome thing! Apparently this is the second one he made as he wasn’t 100% happy with his first attempt
4 door Brera 159
Oooo, that's nice!! Love those alfa alloys, classics. 😎🙂👍

4 door Brera 159
Lovely 😍

I’ve seen some absolute beauties today. An Aston Martin DB5 Vantage Shooting Brake by Radford was possibly the standout car, although the Aston Martin V8 Sportsman Estate Car (a shooting brake in all but name) ran it close, and made the multiple Aston Martin Vanquish S Zagato Shooting Brakes parked nearby seem almost common!

I’ve seen some absolute beauties today. An Aston Martin DB5 Vantage Shooting Brake by Radford was possibly the standout car, although the Aston Martin V8 Sportsman Estate Car (a shooting brake in all but name) ran it close, and made the multiple Aston Martin Vanquish S Zagato Shooting Brakes parked nearby seem almost common!
My dad had a Radford Mini Cooper S in the late 60’s to early 70’s. He wishes he’d kept it but I came along! Twin fuel tanks in the boot, an almost works engine and two small sprogs does not a happy combination make!

It’s a shame you don’t get so many coachbuilt cars now, there were some amazing designs especially in the 60’s and 70’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom