• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

The AMG Car park look back picture thread.....

Looks beautiful man. Please don't powder coat them black or something it really looks special as it is 🤍
Thanks Jimmy, the first pic was early 2023 when it had the original wheels fitted but they'd been powder coated, I had numerous welded cracked rears & one finally gave up completely en route to Italy so I sourced another forged OEM set that were virtually mint & they're now fitted as in the second pic.
I do happen to prefer the OEM wheel look.

Assuming I'm going to keep the old girl (which I probably will as she's a peach) lowering it was on my 2024 wish list, along with a long awaiting LSD as trying to put 625bhp on the road in anything other than a warm summers day can be interesting..
Are Eibach the ones to go with..??

Edit: I have h&r springs (senior moment, not eibach). It's front spring kit only and is a lovely blue colour. Careful when ordering, I believe they have versions for S212 and W212.

I got mine from Autodoc. On their website their price fluctuates and I managed to snap a set when the price was discounted and at its lowest, also used the coins that i collected every time i checked in 😁

I purchased the rear links from ebay, had a few attempts at adjustment to get the bags to sit at my desired height without going too low.

The only outstanding thing I would like to do is to install camber bolts which I purchased a while back, just need time to get my hands dirty. ✋

^^^X2 silver with eibach lowering front springs and rear links. Should look pukka and increase better handling 🙂
x3 for lowering the car.
I still have a set of rear adjustable lowering links for a W212/C218 E63/CLS that I never got around to fitting. More than likely fits the wagon too.
£35 posted to anyone interested.
Same as these.

I have started a new obsession..

I literally film my car when I walk back to it! Is that even normal???

I have started a new obsession..

I literally film my car when I walk back to it! Is that even normal???

There are people who are even more twisted than you 🤣

Many years ago I saw a documentary on tv, some sick guy in love with cars fornicated with random parked vehicles.
Owner then came out to his car just to find it creamed with some white jizz, WTF!? o_O
There are all kinds of people

This happens a bit too often! Park up, start to walk away, turn around, take the phone out and think yeah I need to take a pic 🤣

This happens a bit too often! Park up, start to walk away, turn around, take the phone out and think yeah I need to take a pic 🤣

You're sick 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom