• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

The Football Thread

Just enjoyed watching west ham and Chelsea

Yeah, it’s likely over now for gooners but what a season they had.

Me on the other hand as a chelski fan 😩 we desperately need a top manager. I’m hopeful if we get Poch…

just enjoyed watching Chelsea yesterday and West Ham tonight

Sack them all , and get the womens football team a chance i will watch them .The women,, they put us men to shame . Sorry lads but thats how it is .

We are well into the women's world cup and not a mention yet on this forum. England got off to a mediocre start in the first two games but the Lionesses are doing us proud at the moment. They have come on song against China and are leading 6-1 with 10 mins to go. Young Lauren James is a star in the making after scoring 3 goals in this match. She has an effortless first touch style that keeps putting it in the back of the net.

Last edited:
We are well into the women's world cup and not a mention yet on this forum. England got off to a mediocre start in the first two games but the Lionesses are doing us proud at the moment. They have come on song against China and are leading 6-1 with 10 mins to go. Young Lauren James is a star in the making after scoring 3 goals in this match. She has an effortless first touch style that keeps putting it in the back of the net.
I caught 10 mins at lunch - including the disallowed 4th goal. They are brilliant to watch. And no sign of falling over histrionics which is so refreshing!

Caught bits of the Lionesses games. They are doing well. Good on them.

Have watched most of the Lionesses games, all the Euros games and final. Today they where back in form, great play.
Maybe not as technical as the men, but play a far more entertaining and sporting game imho..

Are we allowed to print Lionesses and Womens football? 🤣 😂 Just asking for a friend

Come on BRENTFORD...Lets have another great season against the so called big boys in the prem...Only team to beat Man City Home and away last season..and wins against Spurs Man United ****nal Chelsea....Living the Dream...after so many years watching them at Barrow York Chester etc...LOVE IT

Come on BRENTFORD...Lets have another great season against the so called big boys in the prem...Only team to beat Man City Home and away last season..and wins against Spurs Man United ****nal Chelsea....Living the Dream...after so many years watching them at Barrow York Chester etc...LOVE IT
woke cant say ****NAL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom