• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

The Football Thread

Some ridiculous VAR decisions at Spurs and Brentford yesterday. Not sure if it’s a home thing, a London thing or just plain sheer incompetence

Absolutely, Total utter nonsense!!!!!! Man Utd and Man City badges calls to ban them, because they've got sailing ships on them, and yes you've guessed it, Links to slave trading, what utter Bollocks. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤬🤬🤬🤬
20230420_184918.jpg

Absolutely, Total utter nonsense!!!!!! Man Utd and Man City badges calls to ban them, because they've got sailing ships on them, and yes you've guessed it, Links to slave trading, what utter Bollocks. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤬🤬🤬🤬
View attachment 139800
Absolutely. But WHO exactly IS pushing to have these ‘slave ships’ removed. 🤔🤔🤔

View attachment 139800
The Manure one looks like a Viking Longship, are the ancestors of those that were raped and pillaged getting in on the act now?

Wouldn’t it be easier to just ask the clubs why they’ve got ships on their badges?
That would invite a reply which fails to fit the agenda of those who started the whole thing.

Much better to make spurious, inflammatory claims.

Remember;
Tell the lie often enough and it becomes the truth

Just as a matter of interest, how would I recognise a wokie, if one approaches me, or, God forbid, I accidentally approach him/her/it/twit?

Do they twitch?
In my mind, they twitch and are very nasal, is this right?
And whilst we're on the subject of my mind (very shaky ground to be on), is it's tendency to want to strangle these twitchy, nasal, irritations normal?

Unlucky Brighton deserved to win in my opinion...one of the best run little clubs along with Bournemouth and my lot Brentford...

Unlucky Brighton deserved to win in my opinion...one of the best run little clubs along with Bournemouth and my lot Brentford...
I'm a Man U fan, Eddie, and have to admit, I like Brighton meself along with the other clubs you mentioned, but why did Brighton deserve to win. They didn't score in 120 minutes of football and neither did we, and they missed the one penalty so unlucky yes, but deserved to win I'd have to disagree. 🙂👍

Spurs sack interim manager less than a month after he took charge.
They are rivalling Chelsea as a joke side for manager turnover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom