East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting - Saturday 9th November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Couldn’t DetailerDan and Mr. B come along for the drive out even if they don’t eat at the Lion? I’m sure there is a burger van opposite the Lion in the Lay-by

1. Andy & Christina - C63 - No Starter, 2 x Steak and Ale Pie, Sweet - if we can manage one
2. Rory & Bea - SL400
3. Lee & Sue - E55 AKA The Ratmobile, Soup of the day, Beef curry with rice + 1 ice cream
4. Andy & Karen - E63 - No starter, Lasagne and Scampi
5. Andy - C63 - No starter, Steak and Mushroom Pie, Sweet - Depends how full I am.
6. Paul & Susan - A45 , No starter , Scampi , Old Peculiar Casserole, sweet possibly
7. Tim - A35 No starter, beef burger (no rabbit food/sauce), sweet- hot chocolate fudge cake
8. Tim & Camille - C63 Ragtop
9. Flango & Jane - Brabus SLK
10. Dave - SLK 250 CDI No Starter, Beef Curry rice and chips, Hot Chocolate Fudge Cake.

Thanks to everyone who has responded so far :thumb:, I would be grateful if those who haven’t could let me know if they are still coming and their meal choice by 26 October. :)

Andy

1. Andy & Christina - C63 - No Starter, 2 x Steak and Ale Pie, Sweet - if we can manage one
2. Rory & Bea - SL400
3. Lee & Sue - E55 AKA The Ratmobile, Soup of the day, Beef curry with rice + 1 ice cream
5. Andy - C63 - No starter, Steak and Mushroom Pie, Sweet - Depends how full I am.
6. Paul & Susan - A45 , No starter , Scampi , Old Peculiar Casserole, sweet possibly
7. Tim - A35 No starter, beef burger (no rabbit food/sauce), sweet- hot chocolate fudge cake
9. Flango & Jane - Brabus SLK
10. Dave - SLK 250 CDI No Starter, Beef Curry rice and chips, Hot Chocolate Fudge Cake.

Latest list

2. Rory & Bea - SL400
9. Dave - SLK 250 CDI No Starter, Beef Curry rice and chips

Cannot make this event andy , work gets busy for us this time of year and it has.
Hope you all have a great time
Pete

Have a great time ... I know the place well and have stayed there several times ..., got snowed in there one year.

At a much younger age, I set myself a target of having a pint from each successive pump along the bar ... at one point, there were 10 iirc - mostly Theakstons and Black Sheep.

I never managed beyond the sixth. :oops:

0831-FA58-4-FBF-42-B3-B83-C-FA0-BE5-B6-E792.jpg

As it finally stopped raining and the sun was out did a bit of a recce for 9 November ;)

5-BC3-AD1-F-6-F91-421-A-9-D69-A8651-BFC14-A2.jpg

The Courtyard Cafe is nice , will try to book our group a table upstairs once I’ve got exact numbers :thumb:

:)
The cars looking nice and squeaky clean,did you get back before the showers started :)

The roads were “damp/wet” in places but the sun was out all day , never saw any rain so pan roof open most of the 150 mile drive listing to “Pavarotti” AKA the M156 :D close up the car is a bit grubby but I’m hoping to make the best of the weather this week and get out again so a clean can wait ;)

Have a great time ... I know the place well and have stayed there several times ..., got snowed in there one year.

At a much younger age, I set myself a target of having a pint from each successive pump along the bar ... at one point, there were 10 iirc - mostly Theakstons and Black Sheep.

I never managed beyond the sixth. :oops:

F7313441-67-C5-4196-B37-D-856-B90-C62-BE8.jpg

You’re correct, still about 10 pumps and mainly Theakstons these days but with several others :thumb:

I’d be grateful if @Rorywquin an @timskemp could confirm if they are coming and meal choices :thumb:

@MCFastybloke , are you and your good lady still planning to join us at Castle Howard?

Thanks

Andy

2. Rory & Bea - SL400
9. Dave - SLK 250 CDI No Starter, Beef Curry rice and chips[/QUOTE]

I’d be grateful if @Rorywquin an @timskemp could confirm if they are coming and meal choices :thumb:

@MCFastybloke , are you and your good lady still planning to join us at Castle Howard?

Thanks

Andy

2. Rory & Bea - SL400
9. Dave - SLK 250 CDI No Starter, Beef Curry rice and chips
[/QUOTE]

Hi Andy - I won't be there. Hope you guys gave a good day out.

Hi Andy - I won't be there. Hope you guys gave a good day out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for getting back to me :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom