• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting - Saturday 9th November

Guys I’ll be there at 11.15 works been crazy this morning and just left

Have fun everyone!

Well, sorry to have missed half of you lot but I just had to leave.

No idea what happened but I felt a bit off as soon as we got upstairs so went outside again for a couple of minutes. Fresh air helped so I had a quick walk round and then decided that it would be much easier to just disappear than to try the cafe out again. I think that the smell of food may have just finished me off...

Apologies for not saying anything, I just had to get myself away from there and back home.

Enjoy the rest of the day. :)

Hope you all had a great time while I was at work !
However I did spot at 11am a black c63 and magno grey 63 doing burn outs and racing on hessle rd hull near Asda being followed by a black vauxhall vectra.

Have my fingers crossed it was just a bit of messing about but that vectra and the driving bothered me that the 63,s had been stolen.

If I can be of any help Paul it will not be a problem we are all here to help each other out:)

No idea what happened but I felt a bit off as soon as we got upstairs so went outside again for a couple of minutes. Fresh air helped so I had a quick walk round and then decided that it would be much easier to just disappear than to try the cafe out again. I think that the smell of food may have just finished me off...

Apologies for not saying anything, I just had to get myself away from there and back home.

Hope your feeling better Dave, liking the new car an unusual colour and a great interior :)

Hi Dave

A very nice surprise to see you and the new car :) Sorry you weren’t feeling well but hopefully feeling better now. The S63 should make for a very refined ride to cross the M62 for next years Breakfast Meetings if you can make some. Keep well and keep in touch. :)

Andy

Hi Folks

Thanks to everyone who made it yesterday. The rain stopped, the sun came out and so did some new cars and special congratulations to Andy who joined us with his new wife Karen :cool:

The drive up to the Lion Inn was very nice but with damp/wet/muddy roads, several of us carrying VIP passengers , including Tim and Camille’s grand daughter, and lots of sheep the pace allowed time to take in the fantastic views

This is the last event I’ve got planned for 2019 but work has already started for 2020 , all suggestions welcome.

If anyone fancies organising any meet ups over the winter post an event and see whose can make it. My car will remain taxed as some of the best driving days out in North Yorkshire are often during the winter months. An impromptu short notice meet up in Whitby for Fish And Chips at The Magpie Cafe could be on the cards if we get a weather window ;)

Andy

BC0-CFC2-C-CFC1-448-E-B9-D1-A91-F83565958.jpg

38-E6-B840-4-AE4-4-C41-AC62-AAE876697-DCF.jpg

DDAC62-E1-5-E96-436-F-BCCA-335-B9-B3-E3-A1-F.jpg

Someone got a new V8 in white , congratulations to ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom