Have You Seen Any Interesting Cars On The Road Lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have just seen a 67 plate coupe of some kind, with a MB badge on, low and fat. It had the same style indicators as the Audis that don't flash but pulse.

How depressing.
09-mercedes-benz-vehicles-mercedes-amg-gt-c-coupe-edition-50-c-190-1280x710-1280x710.jpg

For a change... not a Pimlico Plumbers van:

image.jpg

Didn't get a picture, but saw an immaculate Alfasud Ti in Winchester earlier today. Years since I saw one of those on the road.

Cheers,

Gaz

Didn't get a picture, but saw an immaculate Alfasud Ti in Winchester earlier today. Years since I saw one of those on the road.

Cheers,

Gaz
I had a 1978 (pre-facelift) Alfasud 1.3 ti in mustard yellow... what a car :)

Sadly I totalled it.

You mean you left it out in the rain ?
My mate has just been given a 1.3ti - by coincidence one that he serviced when it was nearly new. A couple of tiny rust spots but that's all. How it's survived I don't know.Probably worth a bob or two now.

My mate has just been given a 1.3ti - by coincidence one that he serviced when it was nearly new. A couple of tiny rust spots but that's all. How it's survived I don't know.Probably worth a bob or two now.
My mate has an A plate ti. It is a time warp car with even the smell of Kouros still prevalent!!

It’s sits in the garage with his Integrale Evo 2 And and Alfa RZ.

Recently bumped into a chap about half way down France with a fantastic 1931 Alvis. He regularly drives it to and from the UK.

My mate has an A plate ti. It is a time warp car with even the smell of Kouros still prevalent!!

Bloody hell, Kouros! That takes me back..

Cheers,

Gaz

The KUOROS livery is particularly good looking.
Yeah, yeah.... but does it smell good?:dk::doh:
I still remember the smell of Silk Cut and having to be dressed up like a fag packet.
Whoever thought Papal Purple was a good colour for trousers....:confused:

Driving home from work tonight, I got cut up on a roundabout by an MG Metro! Thought those had all rusted away years ago. I looked reasonably tidy as well..

Of course, I destroyed the cheeky git on the next bit of dual carriageway. Tidy or not, a wheezy A-series doesn't cut much ice these days.

Cheers,

Gaz

The turbo ones were quite nippy ... almost 100 bhp in a small & light car. But no match for anything modern of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom