Have You Seen Any Interesting Cars On The Road Lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^^ I should have noted the number plate, but didn't. I think it was B-reg (1965), so period correct but may well be a replica as an original 250 LM would be worth a few million spondulics. If it was a replica it was a good one with a V12 and a transmission that made the right sort of noises as it drove around the forecourt. This was just down the road from Oulton Park, so I suspect that was where it was headed.

^^ I should have noted the number plate, but didn't. I think it was B-reg (1965), so period correct but may well be a replica as an original 250 LM would be worth a few million spondulics. If it was a replica it was a good one with a V12 and a transmission that made the right sort of noises as it drove around the forecourt. This was just down the road from Oulton Park, so I suspect that was where it was headed.

I look at it and think: Wow, just wow.

Today in Wokingham.

26dd98f540caf15d6061ff3e50051307.jpg

Saw this lovely old Chevy pick-up last weekend on the south coast

View attachment 84532

KR Matt

If you are struggling with yellow paint.....

Try something a little different,
a29f1c5278ea5d058869fa2889d1f76f.jpg
for the weekend Sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t upload the photo cos it’s telling me the file is too large but we were up at the Ace Cafe today for Jaaaaag day and there was an XJ6C convertible!!

At Chester Cathedral.

471bcf4fa96059d6d3ed31ae7fe35c29.jpg

In East London few days ago. I was staring at it for a wile like a kid in front of a candy shop. Some lucky owner has spend quite a bit on restoring it as it looked like brand new GLX. Wonderful.
59374519-0251-416F-BBBD-9EBFFC0E2044.jpeg

Saw a Lotus Eclat the other day, driving through the estate where I work. Can't remember the last time I saw one of them, can't be many left now.

Cheers,

Gaz

I saw this in Winchester yesterday. Any idea what it is? A kit?

14B872AB-4187-4BE0-8EC5-F09FA9381D05.jpeg

Image is cropped from dashcam so not great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom