Have You Seen Any Interesting Cars On The Road Lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Then you must get one. They drive like nothing else. UK roads have caught up with 2CV suspension - time is right to try one!
That's a good point; it probably is the perfect vehicle to cope with the pot hole-blighted, crumbling mess that is the UK road network.

And you can cut across a farmer's field, after you've collected yours eggs. 🙂👍
Wearing my Beret, stripy t shirt and smoking a Gauloises to cover the smell of the garlic bulbs and string of onions on the back seat.
🇫🇷

Wearing my Beret, stripy t shirt and smoking a Gauloises to cover the smell of the garlic bulbs and string of onions on the back seat.
🇫🇷
Is it easy to drive whilst shrugging your shoulders in a non committal way?

I saw this three Mercedes yesterday. I think the owner likes this model :D

I also spotted this Rolls Royce but I’m not sure I like the colour or the painted tyres

Unusual to see an R107 SLC coupe these days, never mind two of them in one place! A bit of a marmite car ... to me they're just plain ugly :D
Saw one today at the Wembley car show. Slightly lowered in a lovely blue colour with a modern set of alloys on it which really set it off.

Owner was a youngish Pakistani fella who had some of his homies with him along with a stunning Pullman with 5OUP on the plate.

It certainly warrants inclusion as an “interesting car”, but I don’t think the period rear window louvres improve it 🤔
I had to Google it. I've never seen a 242 GT. According to t'internet they were never sold in the UK. But that one is RHD - an Aussie car maybe?

Cool....and a mighty 140 horsepower!....0 to 60 10.1 seconds!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom