Have You Seen Any Interesting Cars On The Road Lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
See @ToeKnee it’s not just because we want to take a hard line, it’s for your own good.
Would I be forgiven if I walk behind everyone else and carry a bell?

Would I be forgiven if I walk behind everyone else and carry a bell?
If it were me then I would turn a blind eye, because Vauxhall is probably my second favourite car manufacturer.

In fact I already have by giving you the subtle prompt in the post this morning. I fear too many people know now, it may be too late.

Followed by just around the corner a Citroen fan, mainly XM's but a few others hidden from view
View attachment 93818

Amazing what's on your doorstep
I actually cycled past this place today! I was on a skiing trip in the alps with my school, must have been about 1988, and we saw two disguised XM’s doing some testing.

I saw a Toyota Crown “Athlete” is West Hendon earlier today.
Never seen one before and it was fugly but in a strange type of way it was quite cool.

I saw a Toyota Crown “Athlete” is West Hendon earlier today.
Never seen one before and it was fugly but in a strange type of way it was quite cool.
Reminds me of the rather fabulous Toyota Century:

Exclusive: driving the new Toyota Century in Japan

Sadly it lost 4 cylinders in the latest incarnation, but is otherwise still as quirky as ever. Apparently it’s the must-have car for top execs in Japan, rather than the usual S-class.

I did not actually see this, but certainly worth posting..... 🤪
96111013_10158377600572320_8245958293420244992_n.jpg

On the driveway of a neighbour opposite.

There was a lovely E-Type there the other day.

His dad has a barn full of this type of thing.

1589165061502.png

1589165094376.png

This lives round my way, but may have become a lock-down casualty as it doesn’t look to have been anywhere for quite a while now.

Attachments

• 777B1296-40BA-417A-AA6C-DD6EB5D4F63A.jpeg
    777B1296-40BA-417A-AA6C-DD6EB5D4F63A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom