Have You Seen Any Interesting Cars On The Road Lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pulled in front of me at the petrol station
ddc1727cc541525a4235d4eb7a1533c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Didn't get the photo because car was too fast but it was Porsche GT3 RS :D

On the Scottish border with some cobra owning friends, if you look closely you can see my SL around 8th car along!View attachment 94162
Imposter! You had a narrow escape. They should have done to you what MBClub members would do if they found out there was a Vauxhall owner on the forum. I’m glad you escaped unscathed.

Imposter! You had a narrow escape. They should have done to you what MBClub members would do if they found out there was a Vauxhall owner on the forum. I’m glad you escaped unscathed.

I'm OK because, naturally, they're all Mercedes owning wanabees (although they might not realise it yet) plus, if I wanted, they'd never catch me :cool:

PS So you know I own a Vauxhall.......... :eek:

I'm OK because, naturally, they're all Mercedes owning wanabees (although they might not realise it yet) plus, if I wanted, they'd never catch me :cool:

PS So you know I own a Vauxhall.......... :eek:
I am a member of MBClub, we know everything. We monitor browsing history, credit checks, DVLA checks...

I like you so I wanted to give you a chance. I used my post to prompt you to offload the Vauxhall quickly, you have been warned.

Oh, that and it says which cars you own in the little profiles bit on the lefthand or too side of every post you make on the forum.

In the letter of the law, my Vauxhall insignia isn't a car! It's a Hackney carriage and the law relating to it is different, it doesn't need a mot (council certificate of compliance instead) it can only be driven by someone who holds a Hackney carriage licence, which is a pain for mechanics who need to test drive it after work completed. But as you say, you're a mbclub member so know all that........
And, the fact you mentioned Vauxhall in particular meant that you'd seen my car list, I'm also a mbclub member so I also know all :D

In the letter of the law, my Vauxhall insignia isn't a car! It's a Hackney carriage and the law relating to it is different, it doesn't need a mot (council certificate of compliance instead) it can only be driven by someone who holds a Hackney carriage licence, which is a pain for mechanics who need to test drive it after work completed. But as you say, you're a mbclub member so know all that........
And, the fact you mentioned Vauxhall in particular meant that you'd seen my car list, I'm also a mbclub member so I also know all :D
Nice defence, I hope it works when the MBClub “last resort” team knock on the door. You don’t want to know the punishment.

Nice defence, I hope it works when the MBClub “last resort” team knock on the door. You don’t want to know the punishment.
I look forward to the "last resort" team arriving, they can help me track down the missing hamster...... :p

Are you sure the hamster has not just left you, an ex-hamster perhaps?
Ah, of course! Being a Mercedes hamster it was obviously offended by my choice of work vehicle. :( To be fair I'm quite offended by it myself, last time I ever buy a Vauxhall :wallbash:

Yeah when it found out he owned a Vauxhall :p
Typical of a woman, kick a man when he's down. Hope you don't wear heels.... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom