Have You Seen Any Interesting Cars On The Road Lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Owned mine since new (1979), not that she’s looked much like when I bought it 😂 Big arch Gp 5 Dallara body kit fitted 1982, the following year she swapped engines for one from a Lancia Beta Spider 2000, modded to about 155bhp. Picture doesn’t show just how wide it is, but the rear wheels are 11.5” wide
View attachment 121009
11.5 inches?? That’s huge!! Especially in 1982. Which size tyres does she wear?

Didn't get a piccy unfortunately as I was driving, but spotted a bright orange droop snoot Mk2 RS2000 driving into the local Tesco's yesterday.

11.5 inches?? That’s huge!! Especially in 1982. Which size tyres does she wear?
285/40x15 P7 same as fitted to the Lamborghini Silhouette in period, with slightly more sensible 195/50x15 up front. Probably even harder to obtain now (the rears anyway)

Have always loved the 116. Unusual to see the smallest engine combined with the long wheelbase I would have thought. Iirc, you could only get the long wheelbase with a V8 in this country.

Have always loved the 116. Unusual to see the smallest engine combined with the long wheelbase I would have thought. Iirc, you could only get the long wheelbase with a V8 in this country.
I thought the exact same but upon closer inspection the car is a LHD so that might explain something. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

PS, isn’t it a 126?

Last edited:
I thought Southwark was maybe experiencing some worrying seismic activity
🙃
That particular part of Southwark is experiencing the phenomenon of being a shit-hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom