• Tuesday night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednesday night

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Any other night or not bothered

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great. Looks like we are on a roll. Its the 4th of March @ The Walton Fox shall we say around 7 - 730pm.

GazCaff
IBW and Mrs IBW
Purplegoddess and Jpskiller
Mikeoldschool
Trapper John and Liz

The more the merrier. Come on down.

Great. Looks like we are on a roll. Its the 4th of March @ The Walton Fox shall we say around 7 - 730pm.

GazCaff
IBW and Mrs IBW
Mikeoldschool
Trapper John and Liz

The more the merrier. Come on down.
Oy who said anything about my good lady :D:devil:

hey guys, sorry for the lack of appearances on here in a while. walton fox serves a mean steak and ale pie. count me in, i'll be there with the borrower in toe.

Think me and the missus may make this one
GazCaff
IBW and Mrs IBW
Mikeoldschool
Trapper John and Liz
Tinnyboy_1 and Sandra

Might even give the jalopy a wash.lol

How about I sort out a Wednesday in March perhaps the 4th. Im suggesting the Walton Fox at Bamber Bridge just off J29 M6. Lostock Lane, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6BZ.Tel: 01772 323 364. Its on the A6. Opposite Sainsbuds, same side as B&Q and lurking behind the KFC. Its central, its fare grub and VFM. Its right next to the new Bentley Showroom (should it ever get built) Ill sort some car parking for us and a naughty corner for the meals.

GazCaff
IBW and Mrs IBW
Mikeoldschool
Trapper John and Liz
Tinnyboy_1 and Sandra
Gollom & Suzy Cute

Table is booked "Chrissie" is looking after us. Anyone else wants to drop by - that would be great. The Walton Fox can always cater for more.

Last edited:
Sue and I have coughs and colds which we've no desire to share with you all. Have fun and please abuse Mr. Walker for me - it's the only way he feels loved :D

Hope your both better soon. We shall absue Mr Walker and lay the blame at your door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom