• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

The Football Thread

The tourist Liverpool fans did not have far to get home. How many real fans live in liverpool...Just like Man U..Trendy pot hunters...Support proper teams Like Brentford. Bournmouth. Brighton. Palace etc
Does that really matter? I've supported Man Utd all my life, including a season ticket holder for 25 years. I don't live in Manchester, granted not too far away. But that Doesn't make me any less of a supporter. 🙂👍

I absolutely hate man u but that is quite funny

Brentford were brilliant against Man Utd . How we didn't get at least 5 after hitting the woodwork 4 times and playing them off the park...
Would have been a travesty if they had won it the undeserved late goal from Mount. Ten Bob has not a clue how to manage.

Superb game today between Man City and ****nal. Just technically as good as it gets anywhere on earth.
Only minus for me was that City fans seem to ‘learned’ the Liverpool trait of booing the opposition on the ball.
Tut tut, how lower league is that. 🙄🙄
I’m not allowed to say ****nal. 🤣🤣

Superb game today between Man City and ****nal. Just technically as good as it gets anywhere on earth.
Only minus for me was that City fans seem to ‘learned’ the Liverpool trait of booing the opposition on the ball.
Tut tut, how lower league is that. 🙄🙄
I’m not allowed to say ****nal. 🤣🤣
Bore Fest

What compared to watching the ‘mighty’ bees. 🤣🤣
Understanding your allegiance to Brentford but, ‘bore fest’, oh dear. 🤫
I understand your side but you have to admit it was the most boring match of the Easter weekend...Spurs Newcastle and Brentford games were proper football. your was a chess game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom