• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

The Football Thread

What motivates a player of Lucas Paquetá's skills getting paid a salary of £150K per week (+ prolly 2 or 3 x that in endorsement money) to risk it all by flouting the gambling rules?

What motivates a player of Lucas Paquetá's skills getting paid a salary of £150K per week (+ prolly 2 or 3 x that in endorsement money) to risk it all by flouting the gambling rules?
Addiction?

The guy is a fool. His career more than likely finished at 26 yrs old.

On another note, well done to Southampton, returning to the premiership after one season and beating Leeds today.
All three clubs promoted need to spend big to stay up IMO.

The guy is a fool. His career more than likely finished at 26 yrs old.

On another note, well done to Southampton, returning to the premiership after one season and beating Leeds today.
All three clubs promoted need to spend big to stay up IMO.
Lots of luverly points for Brentford hopefully

I’m not a huge football fan but I’m looking forward to it.
Tennis I can do without.

The TdF and The Olympics are my favourites. The fittest and most dedicated athletes on the planet.

All of course taking place around a General Election.

Not looking forward to it at all! Thank goodness for recordable boxes (we have a Virgin 360) and box sets etc.
Not too keen on the Virgin recordable box as it does not seem to go all the way with episodes..... :banana::banana:

Just been watching BBC Scotland’s coverage from Munich. Normally the Scottish overindulgence in alcohol is (quite rightly) frowned upon and regarded as a blight but tonight it’s being celebrated. Why? (Rhetorical question).

Just been watching BBC Scotland’s coverage from Munich. Normally the Scottish overindulgence in alcohol is (quite rightly) frowned upon and regarded as a blight but tonight it’s being celebrated. Why? (Rhetorical question).
It numbs the disappointment of being humiliated yet again.
Losing 5-1 with Germany scoring all 6 goals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom