TRAX SHOW SILVERSTONE SUN 4th SEPT - CLUB STAND?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
dont worry mate, last year I took it along with a key sratch down the side!

i feel for u!

Sorry to here that Mambo. Well I kerbed my NS front so your not alone.

Give the car a good wash tomorrow. Shesh is that the time?? Later today then. Try and get it looking its best.

Picked the car pass up today so looking like i'll take a steady drive down and camp out. We should have around 35 Cars going from subtle to extreme.

Usually a good club stand. Look out for Burton Car Club.

Think there should be a warning on the contents of that link
wink.gif

Whos is the mk2 Golf

Doh! I should have clicked the link first. You did take pictures of a few cars then..

Thanks very much for sharing the pictures. The E55?? looked so lonely in picture 17. If the owner doesn't want it then I know someone that will feed it and give it the attention it deserves. ;)

Take care,
John

glojo said:
Thanks very much for sharing the pictures. The E55?? looked so lonely in picture 17. If the owner doesn't want it then I know someone that will feed it and give it the attention it deserves. ;)

Take care,
John

Think thats Andy_CYP C32 after going on the track.

Thmsshaun said:
Think thats Andy_CYP C32 after going on the track.

Your right, it is certainly not an E55, too much pain and to little sleep. Apologies for getting it soooo wrong, but what a very nice car.

Take care,
John

All in all a good day out!
Sun was shining, cars were gleaming (speed traps were trapping :( )

thanks to all the guys for coming, special thanks to Andy_cyp for an entertaining track run, and for waving to us whilst driving past weaving in and out all the mx5`s!

MAFF - it was nice seeing/meeting you and your beast of a motor!

Mambo - clean car, nice seeing you again!

I wont mention Andy`s sprint time compared to his mates M3 ;), pics to follow! havent had time to load em up yet!

Last edited:
Alps said:
All in all a good day out!
Sun was shining, cars were gleaming (speed traps were trapping :( )

Tell me about it! :(
I'll post my pics as soon as I get some time

Nice cars your all have. Like the suspensions setup, Mambo/ Alps. Sitting nicely :cool:

Could tempt me to spend some more money but I need to hold back.

Thmsshaun said:
Nice cars your all have. Like the suspensions setup, Mambo/ Alps. Sitting nicely :cool:

Could tempt me to spend some more money but I need to hold back.

DO IT DO IT :devil:

Come on - what were the times??

GrahamC230K said:
Come on - what were the times??

I think andy should do the honours.....

Mambo said:
I think andy should do the honours.....

Gimme a few hours because im trying to upload the contents from my digi cam to a host site, time will reveal all.

trax

Update....

I have sent the video to mambo of the trax show to upload for me, he in return will email back the link to the site.

this should be done hopefully this afternoon and as soon as i get it i will post it on this thread.

Thanks for your patience all and a big TY to mambo for taking time to do this for me.

trax 2005

Peak preview of whats to come on the video

Last edited:
Great. Can we not have your times now though? Pleeeeease? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom