2010 National GTG questions and answers thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To be honest i have not decide yet if i`m going to go sat or early sun,but you`ve got a good point there as it would be good if many of us stay at the same hotel :thumb:.As for the ticket,you can purchase here http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/gtg.php and i still don`t understand why the attendance list is so low:dk:.Come on boys time is ticking so get your tickes :)

Right the lady can't make it. Shes has decided that she doesn't want to be in "Merc heaven" - She used other words lol.

I'll have to see if I can get my friend to come along instead. Good thing I didn't book the b'n'b yet.

Don't forget that that weekend sees the first of the stage 2 games in the World Cup, with England playing Saturday if they win their group.

sounds good to me, so it looks like i might be able to bring some classic merc part's, and have an auto jumble stand, druk bring your wallet, dave

can you dig me out a rear screen with no delam ? :D

just purchases tickets x 2.... the lady bandit and I will be spending the weekend at Warners Bodelwyddan Castle which is further north but we will be joining you on Sunday for tea and biscuits on the lawn. looking forward to meeting you all............:D

just purchases tickets x 2.... the lady bandit and I will be spending the weekend at Warners Bodelwyddan Castle which is further north but we will be joining you on Sunday for tea and biscuits on the lawn. looking forward to meeting you all............:D

edit typo should say just purchased

why cant I edit my posts :confused:

It is after-all a forum for Mercedes enthusiasts and I for one am looking forward to not using congested motorways, planing a leisurely scenic route, taking in some of the very best driving roads in the country and thoroughly enjoying myself in my fine automobile.

I fancy this GTG.
I know that area well and for my its a leisurely day trip of about 360 miles..
I dont even know the details of the meetup but I am pretty sure i shall be going.
Bye for now,
S.

Come on boys,time is flying.Get your tickets so we`ll know how many will attend

Last edited:
is there any update to whats planned for the day?

tumbleweed.gif

:D

Perhaps the PCS gtg could be renamed as the "real" national gtg ?

we will post an update soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom