• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Have You Seen Any Interesting Cars On The Road Lately?

Beautiful....one of my favourite ever cars.....pity about the colour of that particular one !!! That little 2.6 litre V8 is a work of art.

1717070161440.jpeg

Reactions: Ted
It’s been a very blooming loooong day. Up and out of blooming bed at 0335 and on the blooming road by 0435 for a full day of blooming work in central London.

Arrived in Maidenhead at 1820 for a quick passenger ride around the block so the seller could explain the quirks and features, paid and on the road by 1845.

Home by 2330 covering 203 miles with a few pit stops along the way for visual checks. In its 18 years it has only covered 38x more miles than I covered tonight!

I’ll share more tomorrow…
Here it is…

full

20240530_134411.jpg
20240530_132759.jpg
Spoke to the guy in the campervan and he said it was used as a taxi in Brazil before he got it

Here it is…

full

This looks lovely!
I also love the wheels and the diamond cut face
Congratulations :)

I was worried that Mike had followed me yesterday, spooky accuracy!
Unique, guv. Not rocket science.

Had I seen it before you, I would have bought it first.

It's not fast, you know. And that gearbox is a bit rubbish......

Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 20.36.06.png

Last edited:
Would you have seriously bought it, had you seen it?
Yes. I’ve looked at them before but dismissed them because “you just can’t find them in the right condition.”

Having had Mx5’s for ages the size is no issue, and Gordon’s recommendation is a major factor.

Mrs MiW would have comments about a third motor on the driveway but Museum quality trumps everything. You’ve got a peach.

Yes. I’ve looked at them before but dismissed them because “you just can’t find them in the right condition.”

Having had Mx5’s for ages the size is no issue, and Gordon’s recommendation is a major factor.

Mrs MiW would have comments about a third motor on the driveway but Museum quality trumps everything. You’ve got a peach.
If I ever decide to move it in then I’ll try to remember in case you’re still looking 👍🏻

Love the Venetian Blinds above the headlights. 😁 They are possibly the most important invention in the world.:dk:

....without them it would have been curtains for everyone! :doh:
Pull yourself together man!!!!! 😇

Like the C63s AMG on the roof. 🙂👍

20240601_055135.jpg
20240601_055108.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom