• Tuesday night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednesday night

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Any other night or not bothered

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm afraid I havent given it much thought as I'm going away in a couple of days and my poorly car has been on my mind. I'll be going to the next one though, not sure what I'll be driving either, lets see what happens when I get back off my hols.... :)

I could invest in another cylinder of gas, provide the sarnies and throw open the doors of the works for an informal meeting. Unless you want somewhere more salubrious. ;)

yeah and we could get out the spanners and ramps and have a free workshop by Ian. haha. sounds like a plan tho. i'm game.

*** Mods - please change the main title and make sticky ***

In the absence of any other action/ideas (feel free to jump in!)

The February 2009 GTG could be on Wednesday 11th February @ 7:30 at The Boddington Arms, Myerscough Rd, Balderstone, Blackburn BB2 7LE

It's a few minutes off J31 of the M6 (on the A59 Whalley Rd opposite BAE Samlesbury) so easy to get to from most NW parts - probably 30 mins max for most. Note that it is the pub with the Premier Inn attached - there's another pub right next door! They are happy to cordon off an area for us depending on numbers plus the car park is pretty large. The John Smiths is good and food is 2For1, so we're good to go!

Would be nice to see some of the new faces who have joined the forum recently and the invitation is even extended to you Tykes on the wrong side of t'Pennines :eek:

In time honoured fashion.......

Gollom & Suzy Cute

Gollom;708088[COLOR=red said:
In the absence of any other action/ideas (feel free to jump in!)[/COLOR]

The February 2009 GTG could be on Wednesday 11th February @ 7:30 at The Boddington Arms, Myerscough Rd, Balderstone, Blackburn BB2 7LE

Been there done that, another venue would be good, if someone can come up with an idea

Been there done that, another venue would be good, if someone can come up with an idea

Don't disagree - but getting someone to make a decision and start the ball rolling can be somewhat problematical.......

GazCaff
Gollom & Suzy Cute
trapperjohn & Liz

What do people prefer, the 4th of February or the 11th?

In the absence of any preferences I'm going to suggest next Wednesday, the 4th of February. Can a Moderator please change the thread title to match the new location and date please?

And Shude, make some space in your PM box!!!

I might be available, depending on a couple of jobs being finished by then.

GazCaff
Gollom & Suzy Cute (tentative for this date)
trapperjohn & Liz
jps & purplegoddess(better start deciding on shoes!!!:D )

I'd like to settle on a date which is most suitable for everyone. If we can agree on a date I shall make the pub aware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom