• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

The Football Thread

He has left 3 clubs acrimoniously. It always seems to be that others are wrong and to blame rather than himself.
For those reasons the jury is out as far as I am concerned but I wish him well.

ps. What did Lee do wrong not to get the job?
Don't think he was ever seriously in the running. Losing against Greece didn't do him any favours. But even he'd won all his games in charge. He's not high profile enough. Simple's. 🙄

Reactions: JHS
He has left 3 clubs acrimoniously. It always seems to be that others are wrong and to blame rather than himself.
For those reasons the jury is out as far as I am concerned but I wish him well.

ps. What did Lee do wrong not to get the job?
I think he ruled himself out when interviewed after the loss to Greece by saying that his tactics were tried out for 20 minutes during training ! really, base a games tactics in 20 odd minutes in training?

Don't think he was ever seriously in the running. Losing against Greece didn't do him any favours. But even he'd won all his games in charge. He's not high profile enough. Simple's. 🙄
TT is high profile, for the wrong reasons. Or should that be high maintenance?
If he wins us the World Cup I will happily eat humble pie and acknowledge that he walks on water.

TT is high profile, for the wrong reasons. Or should that be high maintenance?
If he wins us the World Cup I will happily eat humble pie and acknowledge that he walks on water.
I think the FA are hedging their bets.
Tuchel only has an 18month contract.
Wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom