Do you wash your own car or not

Do you wash your own car or not

• I wash my own car

Votes: 444 82.7%
  • Some one else cleans my car

Votes: 93 17.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wash my cars every week by hand(never use car washes),gives you a sense of pride and you know the jobs done properly(I even clean under the bonnet as well as the boot and inside doors).

Always wash my own cars, did all 3 Saturday morning, great for getting rid of hangovers!

what jet wash do you all use and what do you all use to wax i dont wash my car at moment because guy who washes it does it better than me but because he has a jet wash i think

I'd really rather not wash our cars, I can't think of anything more boring.

I used to enjoy it as a teenager, maybe it's part of being a grown-up?

I'd really rather not wash our cars, I can't think of anything more boring.

I used to enjoy it as a teenager, maybe it's part of being a grown-up?

Like all things you did when you were younger....maybe your just not as good at it now your a grown up:dk:

Tony.

Like all things you did when you were younger....maybe your just not as good at it now your a grown up:dk:

Tony.

That's probably true, my lack of enthusiasm doesn't put me in the right frame of mind to do a really thorough job.

The end result is never a massive improvement on metallic cars either, my old MG was/is a really dark solid purple (black tulip) which definitely looked better for a good polish whereas metallic silver just looks much the same with a bit less dust.

Naturally I'm a far superior shagger in my middle years though. :p

I enjoy washing cars so always do both of ours by hand

Going back a couple years my brother in law stayed for the weekend, whilst here he popped to the local supermarket.
He seemed to be gone a long time so when he returned i said, where have you been?

He said, whilst at the super market i got one of those £5 hand jobs off the Polish! !!!!

He didnt realise what he said but we still laugh about it everytime we catch up.

Absolutely do it myself. Nobody else can be trusted.

I'm too particular to let anyone else wash my cars - hands off!!! Radio on, maybe a can of beer and a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the garage door. Bliss. :)

I bought my second brand new car in 2006 (an RS Megane 225 which I still own) and refused to let anyone else wash it but me.

From then on I became interested in detailing and never looked back. I've had a few cheap old bangers (sub £1k) which I've taken to the local car wash but I'd never put any of my other cars through it.

The CLS is washed by me only, has been detailed by a friend of mine previously who's the only person I'd let touch it but having seen his work as a professional detailer, he can 'out detail' me any day!

I only ever wash mine myself, i'd rather it was dirty than let someone else do it.

A22 eastern European Carwash just north of East Grinstead.

I don't have half a day left to my own devices.

Wash religiously W205, W639 and non MB vehicles in the Household

This one seems worth trying out -although depends on what they charge and how much for extras:D

courtney-stodden-car-wash-photo.jpg

now the weather is getting worse ill be using more waterless wash & wax. followed by DoDo light fantastic wax then my megs soft wax does a great job for winter

I wash my car and the wife's each weekend, always with wash mitts never use sponges except on wheels but I am not averse to the dealership doing it when in for work/service.
It also gives me some exercise and fresh air plus a chat with the neighbour.

I like to wash our cars as not only is it good exercise but you notice the tyres and bodywork etc. The chat with the neighbours is good as well bit its difficult not to say
f--- --f to passers by that say you can do mine next!! Not very original

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom