• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Have You Seen Any Interesting Cars On The Road Lately?

That Armstrong Siddrley is in amazing condition for such an esoteric 70 year old car. Is that in someone’s private collection, or is that at some public place? (Perhaps I’m not recognising Goodwood in the background?)

Another Tiger fan here; but that 'Sud looks like a nice example and the Honda is in amazing condition.

That Armstrong Siddrley is in amazing condition for such an esoteric 70 year old car. Is that in someone’s private collection, or is that at some public place? (Perhaps I’m not recognising Goodwood in the background?)
It's just the monthly SADCASE meet at Amberley Museum. We are one of the biggest car clubs in the country with members in the thousands. Came second in car club of the year a while back too.

Last ones...
All very interesting & a very fine eclectic mix imho, makes me wish I could have been there myself.
However what stood out to me was how they had all predictably dated, with one notable exception. That little orange Honda, aside from the wing mirrors, how prescient was that design?

Wow, an Alfa 146 Ti. Must be one of the rarest cars there! :p
And absolutely like a new car....the interior looked like brand new car as it would have done sat on the showroom floor back in 1999. Def one of my favourite of the evening.

There was a garage door open on my run this morning, which is usually closed, and in the garage was a reliant robin, in yellow and looked in great condition. Haven't seen one in ages, I thought. Then a mile from home I passed another robin in blue and in poor condition! Haven't seen one in ages then see two in the same morning!

There was a garage door open on my run this morning, which is usually closed, and in the garage was a reliant robin, in yellow and looked in great condition. Haven't seen one in ages, I thought. Then a mile from home I passed another robin in blue and in poor condition! Haven't seen one in ages then see two in the same morning!
One for sorrow, two for joy…….?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom