• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

The Football Thread

I think, like so many of us, it's frustration boiling over. Clueless Southgate is wasting a lot of talent playing people out of position and is guilty of trying to accommodate the 'best' players when he should be playing the best TEAM who understands their individual roles within it.

8 years in role I think and after the latest $h17fest he says they are still "experimenting". Nice bloke as he obviously is he is simply out of his depth and is making himself look silly; time for him to go directly after this tournament.
Overall though... since he started, we have done better and got further in tournaments than we have done under any other coaches in recent times......

C'mon guys' give England a break (can't believe I'm saying that), they get a draw & immediately they are a disgrace, worst team ever. :doh::mad: We get a draw & are world beaters, greatest team ever, knighthoods all round speculating on who we will be playing in the final :banana:

Well not sure what the manager can do now that England have a mid field who cannot move the ball to the forwards and so the forwards come back to help out and so the game is all in the middle of the park,lets hope he gets the selection right next time.

Get Ivan Toney on instead of Kayne....Play him and Watkins up Front..They will feed off each other...Winner winner chicken dinner

You do realise that you are feeding a troll?
I’m a troll because I asked you why you hate Wales so much?

You still haven’t given a reason by the way.

Ignore that.... not thinking!

It's only a Mickey Mouse tournament anyway.:rolleyes: We are saving ourselves for better things:thumb: What? can't remember off hand, but we are:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom