Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice!

107602-mercedes%20c63%201.jpg

107603-mercedes%20c63%2011.jpg

929140137529830293.jpg

(and the black AMG ones from above)

Lookin forward to hopefully seeing more multispoke alloys in the next years... such a great but underrated design

Lookin forward to hopefully seeing more multispoke alloys in the next years... such a great but underrated design

I agree, plus they always look a size bigger, so you can go 17" and they look as big as many 18 or 19" designs.

The new V8 should put out around 480 bhp and produce a similar figure torque wise. Rear-wheel drive only!

If its got that awful fixed screen that's me ruled out.

If its got that awful fixed screen that's me ruled out.

I really dont understand why all the hate, it allows the dashboard to have a standard design instead of the entire being scuptured around the screen. Also, its future proofing it so that 5 years down the line it can be replaced with a more modern, better quality screen. Look at the early colour screens in the 1st batch of W204s compared to now.

Personal preferences only! Its not hate, I reserve that for celery.
I just don't like the design. I had the new A45 for a day recently and just thought it looked 'tacked on'. Sort of an unfinished/afterthought look to it. To me it looks like they've designed the dash and then thought 'oops,what about the comand screen?'

Personal preferences only! Its not hate, I reserve that for celery.
I just don't like the design. I had the new A45 for a day recently and just thought it looked 'tacked on'. Sort of an unfinished/afterthought look to it. To me it looks like they've designed the dash and then thought 'oops,what about the comand screen?'

Ready for MY2017 when the mount is modified to be compatible with your iPad. Your own iPad acts as a the entry key, mobiliser and personal settings/configurator.
When you buy a new Mercedes you simply plug in your existing iPad and it remembers all your settings plus your high score on Candy Crush Saga.

2015 Mercedes C63 AMG Imagined

I can't wait to see what the real thing looks like, I hope they will have some nice options for wheels.

From the article:
Artist Wild Speed imagined and rendered the next generation C63 AMG sedan for Road Mag using existing spy photos and styling hints from the current Mercedes E63 AMG.

Video and details

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom