2010 National GTG questions and answers thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Let the Committee focus on the event and the members make their own arrangements for meeting up or travelling alone.

I intend to make a long weekend of this so will look at going up on the friday and back on the Monday. -
Its also giving me the kick I need to get the 190 turbo sorted - otherwise I'll have to slum it in the SL :D

I have a good friend in the area so I should be able to get his mobile home for at least the Friday night though I am also very happy to camp for the weekend if that is the general consensus.

Mark

a question from me then..............

How many (if any) of the members (or their families) planning to attend will need any sort of disabled access.

If this applies to you please send a PM to any members of the committee or the mods so we can plan in advance

tickets available now

Ticket purchased...

But it didn't allow me to add my username. no comment field visible?

Got mine too.

Do the camping pitches have electric hook up for caravans?

there is only one hook up but we are planning on having a couple of generators there as the site owner has given us the all clear to use them

So no ban for you on that one Olly :)

Lets see. Caravans, babies, children, generators. Are you sure this is going to be fun:devil:

I'm in, I will be there:D You'll find me in humbug corner:thumb: Bringing down a special hi-viz vest with "Spelin Polise" on the back of it, just to keep things in order! (Sorry nicked that idea from someone last night)

there is only one hook up but we are planning on having a couple of generators there as the site owner has given us the all clear to use them

So no ban for you on that one Olly :)

Excellent. You have not seen my generator have you.:doh:

Think: fairground Think: Diesel:ban:

Actually its an old 55k engine without exhausts.

Lets see. Caravans, babies, children, generators. Are you sure this is going to be fun:devil:

I'm in, I will be there:D You'll find me in humbug corner:thumb: Bringing down a special hi-viz vest with "Spelin Polise" on the back of it, just to keep things in order! (Sorry nicked that idea from someone last night)

All we need now is same Dags.

"Wan' ya drive paved sonny?"

Excellent. You have not seen my generator have you.:doh:

Think: fairground Think: Diesel:ban:

Actually its an old 55k engine without exhausts.

Now that would be the sound track to the weekend :thumb::D

has anyone posted the details on the 'dark side' ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom